Aug 17, 2012

Some Free Pictures

I've read recently about how some bloggers have been getting in trouble for using pictures they do not exactly own, even when due credit is given and no claim is made as far as ownership of the pictures.

You can read about that here, here, and here,  but aside from spreading the word, I wanted to share a few pictures I recently took to replace my old blog background (as some may have noticed) and let you know that anyone who wants may use them.
These pictures are my own, taken by me this very morning and I claim no copyright to them. If you need a picture to go with anything about DnD or games, feel free to copy. A link back to this blog would be appreciated, since publicity is always nice, but I make no demands.

Let me know in the comments if any of these are useful.







So keep rolling and good luck staying out of copyright trouble, I hope someone gets some use out of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment